[SOLVED] Filtre combo en tant que sous-menu

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #27515 by jeessay
Hello guys !

J'avance tout doucement... Mais c'est long :mrgreen:

Le site que je dois concevoir est vraiment minimal, il doit être très simple pour l'usager.
En cliquant sur la catégorie "portfolio", l'ensemble du portfolio s'affiche avec le filtre dans la div "filter". J'aimerais que la combo-box du filtre soit plutôt dans le menu, en tant qu'enfant de la catégorie "portfolio".

Je ne vois pas comment faire car il faudrait imbriquer le filtre Flexicontent avec le module menu de Joomla... Est-ce possible ?

Dans le cas contraire, une autre question : peut-on virer le bouton "annuler" à côté du filtre ?

Merci beaucoup pour votre travail !
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jeessay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27517 by micker
tu peus creet deq url avec le nom du filtre et ca valeurs directemenet
a la fin de ton url
&filter_nomdufiltre=valeurdufiltre
a plis

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 8 months ago #27520 by jeessay
... Chuis vraiment une buse, j'aurais pu y penser avant ! Rahlalalala... :roll:
Merci beaucoup micker.
Je vous promets que je ne vous embête plus pendant un moment ^^
Ciao

More
11 years 8 months ago #27548 by jeessay
Une petite question tout de même...
J'ai bien fait comme ça, mais si un filtre est actif et que l'on clique sur le lien parent, le filtre reste actif.
J'aimerais savoir s'il existe une URL pour effacer le filtre ?
J'ai essayé de récupérer le onclick ci-dessous qui vient du module de filtre, mais je ne peux pas l'insérer dans le champ href vu que c'est un onclick...
Code:
<button onclick="var form=document.getElementById('adminForm'); adminFormClearFilters(form); adminFormPrepare(form);">Annuler</button>

More
11 years 8 months ago #27549 by ggppdk
Because someone views or edit an item and then he/she may return in the category, the filters are saved in User session and reused when the user revisits the category.

Try to enabling the display of the search box (in category parameters) this way a reset button should appear, try clicking it, it will reset the search box, filters and the alpha-index

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27558 by jeessay
But I don't want to show this button... Less is more :D

I've got a solution : I'm writing manually the script of the menu (because the it's structure won't have to change, so it will be static). So it allows me to insert manually a combobox ; I just would like to know : where is located the script which generates the combo filter ? I can't find it...

Thank you very much ! :D

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline