integration with other aplications

More
5 years 11 months ago #72561 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Greetings,
Is flexicontent able to integrate with, for example, yoothemepro and/or easylayouts?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #72573 by ggppdk
Hello

you can use templates from yootheme ,
i don't know about yoothemepro

about easylayouts, Flexicontent already includes modular layouts per item type !
and the filtering capabilities of easylayouts are silly compared to the filtering capabilities of Flexicontent
about performance this also cannot compare to Flexicontent

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com

More
5 years 11 months ago #72574 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Thanks,
And the integration with joomla Custom fields introduced in joomla 3.7?

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #72575 by ggppdk
Hello

the integration with J3.7 Joomla custom fields with FC , go as far as
- editing them in FLEXIcontent item form
- basic display of them in the views

easylayouts may or may not be able to place when Flexicontent is displaying them using Joomla events

if you are building a new website then use Flexicontent built-in fields, more power , more performance, better filtering

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by ggppdk.

More
5 years 11 months ago #72579 by micker
you can't compare custom field to flexicontent ... lol
juste test image field .. rezize on upload, built in gallerie ... etc
google map field ... no exist
multi value no possible ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #72603 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Thanks.

EasyLayoust uses UIKIT, for me it's kind of important because I use yootheme warp framework and uikit in my projects and I don't very much like the idea of having multiple frameworks; so it's important for me to know that flexicontent works with these frameworks.

I don't really care much about built in galleries, I'm more interested in some features like:
- the possibility of using inside the articles field types that updates "on the fly", like the joomla tag for instance; so that if the value doesn't exist the user can insert new ones without having to leave;
- the possibility to layout the admin interface so that admin users can view pre-determined info in the articles list;
- the possibility to layout the custom fields in the article's page (easylayouts uses uikit to do that, and for me it's good because I also use uikit);
etc, ...
- the possibility to integrate with, for instance, hikashop, widgetkit, RSFormPro, RSMembership, Dropfiles, QuickSeller

Thank you for all your clarifications. I'll also see some videos.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline