FLEXIcontent front end content body items not showing

More
13 years 7 months ago #10745 by Dion
Hi,

FLEXIcontent is not showing the body text of frontend articles and also get blank pages when trying to edit FLEXIcontent articles from the frontend.

I have no issues displaying or editing non FLEXIcontent articles from the fronted.

I have tried different templates and turned off just about all modules and plugins and still have the same issue.

I have also uninstalled and re-installed FLEXIcontent and FLEXIaccess and still have the same problem... No FLEXIcontent body text of FLEXIcontent articles are displaying and blank pages when editing FLEXIcontent articles from the frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10754 by micker
your are in joomla 1.5.20 ?
desactived plugin for mootools compatibility for test
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10758 by Dion
Hi,

Yes we are using the latest stable version 1.5.20 of Joomla, the only Mootools plug had also been disabled, still same issue....

More
13 years 7 months ago #10765 by micker
did you have a link to see it ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
13 years 7 months ago #10784 by Dion
I found why the body of te articles were not displaying, I did not have the "Description" field in the description zone on the default FLEXIcontent template, the main contents of the articles are now displaying, but I still get blank pages when trying to edit the FLEXIcontent articles.

I have also just found from further troubleshooting that FLEXIaccess Frontend permission's settings are only allowing me to adjust permissions for Menus and Components.

Can you please let me know how to fix this issue and get FLEXIaccess to display the Frontend permissions selections for Articles and Categories? as it looks like this may be the cause of the blank pages I'm getting when trying to edit FLEXIcontent articles due to FLEXIaccess permission's that I can not set correctly for FLEXIcontent Articles and Categories.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10789 by micker
hello posy some screenshot of your configuration for user group and article
regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline