Champs "embeded video"

5 years 7 months ago #28872 by vanessathi
Actuellement, pour mes champs vidéos j'ai créer un champ texte. Dedans, j'y met le lien "embed" que me donne Youtube ou Viméo.

Exemple youtube :
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Exemple Vimeo :
<iframe src=" player.vimeo.com/video/48495106?title=0&...ine=0&portrait=0 " width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

je les entoure de <p> et </p>

Comme j'utilise ces champs dans plusieurs templates, j'aimerais pouvoir changer les tailles des vidéos selon les templates que j'utilise, ou pour garder le même système que les images, creer 2-3 "résolutions" différentes, selon si c'est vu en catégorie view, en Item view, ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #28876 by ggppdk
You could do this if you use a joomla video plugin that has such options (i don't know of any, check various joomla video plugins to see if they have such options)

... i guess it will be possible in future video plugin that we plan to create

another option would be to do some manipulation inside your template with a simple replacement like:
e.g. if the name of your text field is videofieldname

just AT THE BEGINNING of the for OR foreach loop that prints the items in category_items.php of you FLEXIcontent template (duplicate an existing one)
<?php 
if (JRequest::getVar('view') == category) {
 $vidhtml = $items[$i]->fields['videofieldname']->display;
 $vidhtml = str_replace('width="800" height="450"', 'width="300" height="200"', $vidhtml);
 $items[$i]->fields['videofieldname']->display = $vidhtml;
?>

NOTE you may have to correct the code above

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

5 years 7 months ago #28891 by vanessathi
Hi, thank you for reply,

Great :) the tip to replace string in each template, exactly what I need :)

I need these videos to be a flexicontent field because I put videos in several item, with descriptions, pictures, and a lot of other informations, and I have a menu item "videos" where I display, in blog mode, all videos of the website.

5 years 7 months ago #28896 by vanessathi
Ca marche bien le remplacement de chaîne.

J'ai eu une notification sur l'utilisation de la constante "category", et je suis déjà dans le template "category_items.php", donc je ne pense pas avoir besoin de specifier la vue "category".
Je n'ai pas tout compris aux 3 autres lignes (je me suis mise au php récement), alors j'ai procédé comme suit :
<?php foreach ($items[$i]->positions['under-description-line1'] as $field) : ?>
 <?php $contenttodisplay = $field->display; ?>
 <?php if ($field->name = "videofieldname") : ?>
  <?php $contenttodisplay = str_replace('width="800" height="450"', 'width="400" height="225"', $contenttodisplay); ?>
 <?php endif; ?>
 <span class="value field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $contenttodisplay; ?></span>
<?php endforeach; ?>
Ca marche aussi :)

5 years 7 months ago #28898 by micker
cool que tu ais trouve une solution a ton probleme
Merci pour le partage

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.