Template dans la version 1.5.6 RC3

More
12 years 1 month ago #23295 by Chabi01
Thanks !!!
I'm going to try and i'll post the results if i can find out how to write all this :)
Thanks again ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23297 by micker
see faq too find infos about overvide
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #23342 by Chabi01
Hello Georgios (i found your name in the Faq ;) ,

Ok, i try to work using your code... Could you tell me if i'm ok below and show me what is wrong if so ?

I have a checkbox field with 2 checkbox and a radio button with 3 options

Field type : checkbox
Field name : My checkbox
Field name in the database : my_checkbox
Field id : 120
Value of the checkbox : 1=yes 2=no 3=maybe

Field type : radio button
Field name : my_radio_buttons
Field name in the database : my_radiobtn
Field id : 130
Value of the checkbox : 1=present 2=absent 3=precise later

The code i figured out :
Code:
// first filter if ($fields[$f]->name == "my_checkbox" ) { ?> <input type="checkbox" name="filter_120" id="filter_120" value="1" />&nbsp;YES<br /> <input type="checkbox" name="filter_120" id="filter_120" value="2" />&nbsp;NO<br /> <input type="checkbox" name="filter_120" id="filter_120" value="3" />&nbsp;MAYBE<br /> <?php } else if(isset($fields[$f]->html)) { What is the hmtl code here ? I don't understand what is the proper code here... } else { echo $noplugin; } // second filter if ($fields[$f]->name == "my_radio_buttons" ) { ?> <input type="radio" name="filter_130" id="filter_130" value="1" />&bsp;PRESENT<br /> <input type="radio" name="filter_130" id="filter_130" value="2" />&nbsp;ABSENT<br /> <input type="radio" name="filter_130" id="filter_130" value="3" />&nbsp;PRECISE LATER<br /> <?php } else if(isset($fields[$f]->html)) { What is the hmtl code here ? I don't understand what is the proper code here... } else { echo $noplugin; } //and i continue for every filter ?...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23363 by ggppdk
It is now clear to be, what you want to achieve

all the names should be
name="filter_120[]"
and not
name="filter_120"

but still this will not work, since currently, FLEXIcontent category (and search view too) filtering does not support multi-valued filters

Also the best way to implement what you need (BUT NOT MULTIVALUE FILTER) would be this:
Duplicate the field you desire
www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... ields.html

and then change the function that creates the filter !!!

What you suggest is interesting and useful and i know exactly how to implement for fields: select, selectmultiple, radio, radioimage checkbox

For this feature we would need to
-- change category (and search) model to support multi-valued filters and
-- add parameters to the fields to control filter creation
-- filters will be multi-valued via multi-select form field, or via an array of checkboxes

But this is can not be added to current version (too late) and also it is a days work, that i don't have now (to alter the above fields and the category and search model)

New enhancement issue: 391
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=391

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23367 by Chabi01
Thanks Georgios,
I understood the problem to solve.

But if i come back to my example and if i want to have only one choice (even with radio and checkbox), can you tell me what is wrong in my code ?
Thanks again for the time you spend here :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #23371 by ggppdk
you need a single if-elseif-else chain also the name of the fields in the search view is their name and not filter_<id>, the latter is in category view.

ALSO NOTE , for advanced search view the "Advanced Search (in fields)" needs more work, so i cannot be sure it will work, plus don't forget to enable advanced search mode for your custom fields and then recreate the search-index

CODE should be like:
Code:
if ($fields[$f]->name == "my_checkbox" ) { // first CUSTOM field ?> <input type="radio" name="my_checkbox" value="1" />&nbsp;YES<br /> <input type="radio" name="my_checkbox" value="2" />&nbsp;NO<br /> <input type="radio" name="my_checkbox" value="3" />&nbsp;MAYBE<br /> <?php } else if ($fields[$f]->name == "my_radio_buttons" ) { // second CUSTOM field ?> <input type="radio" name="my_radio_buttons" value="1" />&nbsp;PRESENT<br /> <input type="radio" name="my_radio_buttons" value="2" />&nbsp;ABSENT<br /> <input type="radio" name="my_radio_buttons" value="3" />&nbsp;PRECISE LATER<br /> <?php } else if (isset($fields[$f]->html)) { // all other fields echo $fields[$f]->html; } else { echo $noplugin; }

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline