0 - Class 'JRequest' not found

More
6 months 1 week ago #84463 by cybersalt
Thanks for activating my account here.

To sum up what I posted in the FB group, and to let you know the point I am stuck at:

On the page  reggae.democorner.com/mm4/  I am getting this error:

Class 'JRequest' not found
/home/democorner/reggae.democorner.com/mm4/components/com_flexicontent/templates/blog-orig/listings_filter_form.php:17

As recommended, I have made all the replacements noted at:
www.flexicontent.org/documentation/tutor...MvPeUwIoeVqEvVlsGbi8

However, nowhere in the FC template mentioned in the above error did any of the find and replace content exist.  Here is code of the file being reported in the error:
Code:
<form action="<?php echo $this->action; ?>" method="post" id="adminForm" onsubmit=""> <?php     // Body of form for (a) Text search, Field Filters, Alpha-Index, Items Total Statistics, Selectors(e.g. per page, orderby)     // If customizing via CSS rules or JS scripts is not enough, then please copy the following file here to customize the HTML too     include('listings_filter_form_body.php'); ?> <?php if ( JRequest::getVar('clayout') == $this->params->get('clayout', 'blog') ) :?>     <input type="hidden" name="clayout" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('clayout'); ?>" /> <?php endif; ?>     <input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_flexicontent" />     <input type="hidden" name="filter_order" value="<?php echo $this->lists['filter_order']; ?>" />     <input type="hidden" name="filter_order_Dir" value="" />     <input type="hidden" name="view" value="category" />     <input type="hidden" name="letter" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('letter');?>" id="alpha_index" />     <input type="hidden" name="task" value="" />     <input type="hidden" name="cid" value="<?php echo $this->category->id; ?>" />     <input type="hidden" name="layout" value="<?php echo JRequest::getCmd('layout',''); ?>" /> </form>

Thanks for help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #84464 by micker
Hello its a custom layout problème jrequest IS depreciate in j4 you need to adapt jrequest like exemple
JFactory::getApplication()->input->getCmd('layout')

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 months 1 week ago #84465 by cybersalt
Thanks. I figured out two of the replacements:

Replace "JRequest::getVar" or "JRequest::getCmd" with "JFactory::getApplication()->input->getCmd"

Do I do the exact same replacement with "JRequest::getInt" and "JRequest::setVar"?

More
6 months 1 week ago #84468 by micker
yes i think it will be ok

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline