Affichage responsive

More
8 years 10 months ago #54955 by iorbita
Replied by iorbita on topic Affichage responsive
Hello,
I've sent you a MP...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #54972 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Affichage responsive
Hello

i checked, and scaling works !

e.g. you have set 400x300
and the produced images are indeed:
[400 or less] X [300]
or
[400] X [300 or less]

e.g. set dimensions to be : 400x30
you can see a very small SCALED image being produced of about size: 40x30
-- if you change method to crop you get the EXACT size that you have configured 400x30 , which is indeed a cropping

so it does work as expected
-- maybe you have uploaded images that are already cropped, compared to what you want, but no cropping is not done by the blog template

about "responsive images" , yes there is some text at the left of image and it is because you have not made your image thumbnails large enough
-- images will scale DOWN, but they willl not scale UP , because scaling up small thumbnails is ugly

solution is instead of 400x300 try 500x375 !! they will fit and also scale down in smaller screens

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #54987 by iorbita
Replied by iorbita on topic Affichage responsive
Hello,
… I've understood the causes of the problem, it's Firefox browser. On Firefox when I resize the browser window the images are cropped, it's not the case on webkit browsers where the images are correctly resized… strange. Strange also that when the website is installed locally with a Dynamic DNS access, this page : test-local.noip.me/events/manifestations (blog template page) appears empty on iPhones and iPads. The same page is correctly displayed when the site is installed without a Dynamic DNS access … I think that I'll drop this issue for the moment because it's driving me crazy, but if you have an answer it will appreciated... :dry:

And finally about "responsive images" on gallery, I don't really like the fact that the thumbnails are floating on the left, it's not really "sexy" as presentation when images are displayed on tablets ( you have a column of images aligned on the left :unsure: ), so I'll make some adjustements in the css file but the problem it's that FLEXIcontent uses a lot of !important property and this doesn't make the task easy...

Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by iorbita.

More
8 years 10 months ago #54989 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Affichage responsive
we work on it !!!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 11 months ago #67379 by philippeg
Replied by philippeg on topic Affichage responsive
hi
exactly the same issue ...
in blog template
i added :

#flexicontent div.image.left img {
height:auto;width:100%;
}
and the pic become responsive ..
it solved the problem for me

More
6 years 11 months ago #67380 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Affichage responsive
thanks for return

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline