Tried all the sitemap extensions on JED- a review

More
10 years 11 months ago #35903 by boniaditya
Yes started doing it but i think i have to let you guys edit it and make corrections before i can put them up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #35904 by kenmcd
boniaditya,

I sent you the Xmap Plug-in beta3 for testing via PM.
Please test and report back.

Thanks.

Ken

More
10 years 11 months ago #35905 by boniaditya
Yes I started working on it.
Thanks you

More
10 years 11 months ago #35906 by boniaditya
Hi please check your pm for the report.
I have found a few bugs in the plugin.

More
10 years 11 months ago #35909 by ggppdk
Hello,
about the "show item in main category only" parameter it was reversed in the code

You can get updated version here:
www.flexicontent.org/extensions/ ... ntent.html

About some items not showing in author view , did you put several or a couple of items?
i have tested this, and there does not seem to be a bug, is the state of items published, is the access Level of them -public- (including public Access Level for main category and Content Type)?

NOTE: 90% of plugin code has been rewritten compared to v1.0 for J1.5 , it now has behavior much more suitable than the old plugin.

You can use (i took time to test it myself (thanks for main cat issue report)), waiting for your feedback

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #35911 by Rooney
Hi, I have installed the plugin and have two questions:

1. All menu links and all categories are displayed. Means that I have double links in case I have FC category blog or list items. Also the l created links to the categories lead to a 404 error.

2. I could not find settings to exclude categories or menu items. It would be nice to exclude the display of items for certain categories.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline