Problème articles vide sous Flexi nécessite refresh [SOLVED]

More
12 years 7 months ago #18171 by Hableur
Bonsoir,

j'ai installé Flexi 1.5.4 sur Joomla 1.5.23 et j'ai importé la structure des catégories Joomla, puis lié les articles.

Mon problème : quand j'édite un article, son contenu joomla ne s'affiche pas dans description. Il faut que je fasse un rafraîchissement de la page pour que le contenu s'affiche dans l'éditeur.

J'ai nettoyé le cache : pas mieux.

Etonnant, non ?

Merci de votre patience et de votre gentillesse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18172 by ggppdk
Backend right?

Can you check if you have javascript errors?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #18176 by Hableur
Thanks for your attention.

Backend is right except this problem who is in backend.

There is an error on a request :
Get content.css?version=156 404 not found (seen with firebug)"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - asvinfos.fr/templates/perso/css/ ... ersion=156 " but i think it has no connection

and editor window seems empty and contains this :
"<br mce_bogus="1">"

After refresh :
the same error on content.css but the right content is in editor window.

An other observation :

When i open a article first time, there is no text in editor. Then i close it with cancel button, then i open it again : text is right in place !

No js error seen with firebug error searching.

Then i sum up :

When i open a new transferred article from joomla to Flexi, when i edit it on backend, there is no text in editor window. When i refresh the browser or when i close the article with cancel and open it again, all the text is there... No errors seen excepted css loading.

Sorry for my poor english :oops: , and thanks a lot.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18185 by ggppdk
This sounds like an editor problem. Maybe some files missing or some bug or conflict.

Please try a different WYSIWYG editor. Or update your existing one.

I suggest you get latest JCE.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18207 by Hableur
Well, i have tried your advice.

I had JCE 1.5 on my website, and i have just replaced it with jce 2.0, but the problem is always here :( .

a detail :

all works properly with standard joomla articles. It seems to be an export problem, no ?

Thanks

ps: is it possible to cancel export (destroying all Flexi articles) and to try an new one ?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18224 by ggppdk
This could be related to versioning.
Try to temporarily to disable versioning in global configuration, AND test ... report back

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline