Autoriser valeur multiples dans Champs Image

More
6 years 4 months ago #23473 by ggppdk
for multiple images fields that we have no knowledge of the number of images , we should use the mini-gallery field.

Yes i know that the image field has more powerful options than minigallery, and i agree that it should be extended to include multiple-values

At least if you create multiple field and display them with multibox they will be available as gallery with next and previous.

The only current solution is to either create many image fields (user will leave empty the one he doesnot need) or use the mini-gallery field, or use the huge-gallery field by netassopro

Regards

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #23476 by davids
Merci pour la rapidité mais pour pouvoir utiliser ce plugin il faut prendre un abonnement et pour le site à petit budget que je suis entrain de développer je ne peux pas me permettre ça.

Je vais du coup essayé de trifouiller un peu dans le code.

Merci

More
6 years 4 months ago #23484 by ggppdk
In feature version both image field and mini-gallery will be enhanced e.g. image field to allow multiple images that form a thumbnail gallery, and mini-gallery to allow description/links per image and also allow different layouts,
and ALSO allow to select images from any folder WITHOUT adding them to file manager, since usually they are never reused so it is bad to put them in file manager

about huge gallery by netassopro i think it is only 15 euro for all your sites, plus it allows to create and use folders

Regards

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

More
6 years 4 months ago #23487 by davids
Thank you!

I look for your issue ^^

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.