FLEXIcontent - Content Lists Filtering by content type

4 months 2 weeks ago #71060 by cegascam
Hi to everyone, i'm new to flexy i used to work with k2 so i need some help with a thing.
I'm try to make my FLEXIcontent - Content Lists Filtering module to search only by one of the document types i have created.
So, i created a module and at the filter option i used the code i found at some tutorials at this page like IDfield1##fieldValue (i think this prefilters my search by the field and value i seted, or at least allows me to select the option before i search).
So i wrote 8##article-copy (article-copy its the alias form the document type y created), but i didnt work, so i wrote 8##Documentos (Documentos its the name of the document type i created).
None of this options worked for me, so i need some help to figure this out.
I attached a print screen to show from where i took the info.
Thanks to every one for your time.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #71063 by micker
hello edit your type field allowing filtering option

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #71079 by cegascam
Thanks for the answer, now i see a select field that shows me the right options and it works fine, BUT, what if i want my module to defaultly search one of my document types, for example "Documentos"

Attachments:

4 months 2 weeks ago #71086 by micker
i think the best way is to create a menu link to search view "flexicontent" => initialize filter to use your type and link module to your link by id

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.