Embed Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion video player custom plugin

More
10 years 7 months ago #39434 by micker
hello
french translation here (allplugin)
but i don't understand adress admin isn't translate ... but file is ok ???

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #39439 by rottenberg
Great plugin !

I have a question about the link to Youtube in the player : I find this type of link very bad as once the user is going to Youtube you leaves definitively the site.

I have found a player which deactivate this function : I f you click on Youtube the videos stops. Of course I have put an external hyperlink to the Youtube video author page.
is it possible to inhibate the youtube link in the player.

An improvement demand : sometimes in Youtube, we need to upload 2 or 3 videos to see the complete video. Could it be possible to link these videos in one player (like the youtube list) ?

best regards

Michel

More
10 years 7 months ago #39441 by rottenberg
On the FC V1740 and after having uploaded videoshared plugin I have a warning on image fields when articles contain a sharedvideo field :

On back end I get this message for all private images of the article :

WARNING, field: Affiche requires variable -unique_tmp_itemid- please update your default.php

on front page I get :

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/bibliact/public_html/tv/plugins/flexicontent_fields/image/image.php on line 1941

I can't say if the problem comes from V1740 or from videoshared plugin

best regards

Michel

More
10 years 7 months ago #39444 by ggppdk
Hello

thanks for testing r1740 and for feedback
this is either a bug in r1740
OR
you had installed r1737-r1739 which had a bug in item saving , please tell us if you installed r1737-r1739 ?

There is a public download package for r1736,
please use this for now

note if you save some items with r1740, then you may have some image fields with wrong value , you may have to re-save these

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 7 months ago #39446 by rottenberg
Micker has said on G+ that there is a v1739. I downloaded it and got the V1740.

I have downgraded the site to the public V1736 and now everything is correct (I have reinstalled the images before).

Best regards

Michel

More
10 years 7 months ago #39451 by micker
not i didn't do a mention in r1740 ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline