[Plugins] Link content inside Flexicontent

More
13 years 6 months ago #9919 by fesghel
It's great, thanks. but I have a suggestion for enhancing user interface. When you have many songs and singers, It's a bit difficult to select arbitrary singer(s) or song(s) with present interface. Besides, if you have songs classified in genres, then you can't filter them when you are to select them. I suggest sth like flexicontent configuration window.
I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10075 by fesghel
Hi,
I've a question. Imagine we have two types, Articles, Authors and in some articles we have author plus translator. Well I create two select item fields named "Author" and "Translator" for the article type. And in the author type I create two reverse item fields for written ones and translated ones. The problem is in the author pages that only name of the article is shown while I want it to show article name plus author and translator. Can I do it?
For example I have a story "Twilight" by "John Campbell", translated by "Fesghel". In Campbell page it's this way:
________________Twilight
and I want it this way:
________________Twilight | John Campbell/Fesghel

How can I do such a thing? Can I?
I will appreciate it if you help me.

Thanks

More
13 years 6 months ago #10076 by yopyop001
Hi,

Thanks for your comments. This plugin needs lot of enhancements (filter items by categories, or field value, ...)

I have to work on it... but i don't have enough time to do it soon.

For your second post : for now it's impossible to load fields by this plugin. I'm looking for an efficient way to do that.

Regards

More
13 years 6 months ago #10168 by fesghel
Hi,
Alright, I hope you can make it soon.

I've another question. The order of the names in the select box, is alphabetical right? The problem is that it's not completely true. I mean I've names in UFT-8 and some of orders are wrong. For example, Adam is after Bernard. How can I fix it?

Thanks

More
13 years 3 months ago #12378 by fesghel
And again I came. I want to change the way it displays values given to it. I mean instead of showing this way:
Singer
Fesghel
I want to show it like this:
Fesghel
Singer
In both item view and category view. Should I change CSS files or something?

Thanks

More
13 years 2 months ago #13125 by fesghel
What's up yopyop001? Is it going to change for possible next version?

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline