Button submit an article not display

More
5 years 9 months ago #73676 by ggppdk
Hello

Please answer this question:

Are you trying to have the guests (unlogged) users , submit content ???

My test and previous answer were not about "unlogged" users
-- We have not tested the "Add" button for unlogged users
only our content submit menu item has been tested for this, the "Add" button for unlogged users  may or may not work !!!

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #73678 by Bribriss
Bingo!

There is no more problem of display!I annoyed you because I did not understand that a non-registrant could not post.I wanted to allow a non-registered to announce a show, an exhibition ... with a message informing them that without being registered they could not modify their article, create a detailed sheet, add photos ... because I know that some give up publishing "because you need codes for everything".I'm ashamed to have bored you so long for so little. Once again I have seen your kindness from you and Micker.For all your assistance since I met flexicontent a very big bravo.I have already put my comment on the jed, I will look if I can put elsewhere.
Brigitte

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #73680 by ggppdk
Hello

Wait, please read

The guest users can submit content
- you only need to configure this in the submit menu item

but  the issue is that the Add button in category view is not shown
- and it is not shown ... (if i remember) because it is not calculated for --Performance-- reasons
because in some cases you would need to calculate "create" ACL for ... all category tree for the "public" (guest) users

but i can do this:
i  ll add support for calculating for current category
(which is good for your case)
if you would wait i ll give you an updated version tommorow

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by ggppdk.

More
5 years 9 months ago #73687 by Bribriss
Thank you very much ggppdk. I wait...take your timeI admire the flexicontent tool but also its team.

Brigitte

More
5 years 9 months ago #73725 by ggppdk
Hello

1. Added smart (fast) calculation ACL create calculation of 'Add button' for guests when a specific category is viewed (category ID is non-empty)

but also if you do not want to give create to guests / public go ahead and disable it ! (in component / category permissions set it to 'inherit')
You just create a 'Submit menu item' that allows submit by guests (you may have done this already) and enable the new option describe below

2.  New option in component parameters inside "Category views" TAB / Buttons TAB
(for Add button)

Show to unauthorized

Enable this to show add (submit) button to unauthorized users.

If you do this, then remember that:
-- unless the chosen submit menu item allows UNAUTHORIZED users to submit

a. guest users are redirected to login / register screen 
b. uauthorized logged users are redirected to URL configured in
  - component settings, overidden by url in
  - content type settings, overidden by url in
  - submit menu item

More
5 years 9 months ago #73726 by ggppdk
Hello

you can use 'Install via URL' in Joomla extension manager to install new version
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...e/3.2.1.x-stable.zip

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline