New events calendar template

More
10 years 11 months ago #36374 by fgossart
When I put an event with 2 dates, start/end the event is displayed in start month, but not in end month.

Sometimes event are during more than one month or begin end month and start beginning of month+1 and are not displayed.

An idea to suggest ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36375 by Rehne
Replied by Rehne on topic New events calendar template

fgossart wrote: When I put an event with 2 dates, start/end the event is displayed in start month, but not in end month.

Sometimes event are during more than one month or begin end month and start beginning of month+1 and are not displayed.

An idea to suggest ?

Hi,

i need more infos (examble with screenshots)
which layout (calendar, List ?)

which flexiversion? (with the new FC version i have not tested the template this time and maybe it needs some adjustments...)

Regards

More
10 years 11 months ago #36376 by fgossart
you can see in this web site
www.wormhout-tourisme.fr/index.p ... da#mai2013

sorry it's french... but you can see what I'm using
I use FC 2 latest

I could try to find and modify your code, but first just tell me if it's a bug or you didn't duplicate the event in other months views.

More
10 years 10 months ago #36534 by Rehne
Replied by Rehne on topic New events calendar template

fgossart wrote: you can see in this web site
www.wormhout-tourisme.fr/index.p ... da#mai2013

sorry it's french... but you can see what I'm using
I use FC 2 latest

I could try to find and modify your code, but first just tell me if it's a bug or you didn't duplicate the event in other months views.

ok i see ... mmm
unfortunately i'm just not so
preoccupied in the template (code for accordion style) ... do you understand what i mean ... my English is not so good, sorry
i would have to deal with it again ... but I just do not have time, sorry aggain

Regards

More
10 years 10 months ago #36535 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic New events calendar template
Hello
also a responce from me (thanks everybody that has contributed code for this template, and of course firstly, the original contributor)

we wanted to add this template to CORE or to a repository for download (and also examine code too), but currently , J3.x support is priority

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 10 months ago #36541 by fgossart
Have you a team to adapt to J 3.X ?
If I can help... I'm currently working with J3 for component development.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline