New events calendar template

More
11 years 1 month ago #33155 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic New events calendar template
The new filters (soon available) for created/modified fields (creation time/modification time) and for date fields, support group filtering per year, or month or day

Is this what you mean/need?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #33162 by micker
Replied by micker on topic New events calendar template
cool

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 1 month ago #33163 by fgossart
I this month calendar view template, I just like to have some links to browser months/years.
In the template I put some parameters to have x months before and after, but there is no effects.

More
11 years 1 month ago #33168 by igcorreia
I am also preparing a project to work with this template.

Baiscly each item is an EVENT. So if the user want to search what are the events available from THIS DATE to THAT DATE is this possible? This would be great.

More
11 years 1 month ago #33169 by fgossart
I will try now to debug the template and hope to understand how it works

More
11 years 1 month ago #33177 by fgossart
I think I have found a first bug in settings Display Events in future (custom value).
Actually the value has no effect, all the futures events are displayed.
In category_items.php i change the < with > on the second check . I think it's copied from before and not correct.
if ($displayEventsInFuture == 2) {
if (($dateToCheck[1] > ($today[1] + $displayEventsMonthInFutureCustom)) && ($dateToCheck2[1] > ($today[1] + $displayEventsMonthInFutureCustom)))
continue; // skip it < event doesnt lie in the current month's time range ($today[1] = month e.g. 4)}

it feels better now, I still have to found now how I could navigate through past and future months if possible.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline