New events calendar template

More
10 years 5 months ago #41710 by micker
Replied by micker on topic New events calendar template
Maybe you can sponsor it ? If you realy need this

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #41712 by mauriestate
Hi,

I will be more than glad to sponsor it and even to make some donation for FC (which is planned within 2 weeks time) as FC is an awesome extension and support is just awesome.

However, I was asking for this since FC v2.1.2 alpha is there and I did not find the event calendar template in it, so the reason of my question.

However, we are too short in time to wait for further development as we are launching our website (compulsory) within few days.

Again, it is a pleasure for me to contribute (financially) to the development of FC as compared to many other commercial extensions, FC is far better and support cannot be compared to FC team.

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

More
10 years 5 months ago #41730 by micker
thanks for flower ! lol

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 5 months ago #41911 by horsey
Replied by horsey on topic New events calendar template
This is very interesting.
Have you considered to implement the calDAV protocol?

I'm currently working on a backoffice solution in FileMaker for a group of 5 real estate agents.
It contains a resource planner which has to update availability entries on a website regularly. I will match the dates between FileMaker, iCal and a local calDAV server.

The yet to be made website will be running on FC.
It would be all so great, if my local calDAV server could talk directly to FC items, without exposing the database server on the net directly.

More
10 years 5 months ago #41917 by micker
it realy a specific demand... ask to georgios for paid service

More
10 years 5 months ago #42003 by horsey
Replied by horsey on topic New events calendar template
Its not that specific, its a standard.
It would enable FC to sync dates with every other calendar application, on many platforms.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline