Change old Tech Reumer GoogleMaps in FlexiContent's GoogleMaps

More
7 years 2 months ago #65510 by Tomoe
Hi,
I've got a site made for quite a long time with FlexiContent. At that time, there was no GoogleMap field in FlexiContent, so I used Tech Reumer's GoogleMaps plugin with {mosmap address='...'} opening and closing tags. Now, this plugin has been withdrew from JED and I've got problems with it, plus it's not very secured to have a deprecated plugin on the website. So, I would like to use FlexiContent GoogleMaps field. But there are quite a lot of maps in this site (about 300)... Is there any way to change old GMaps field with new one without loosing all datas ? Ie to change field type without loosing all datas ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #65521 by micker
sorry impossible because json format isn't good....
maybe you can do it with an import

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 years 2 months ago #65524 by Tomoe
Thanks Micker for your answer. Too bad :-( But maybe this wouldn't be necessary, because just few minutes after this post, there was an update of the plugin, the first in more than one year. Maybe a hope of rebirth...

Et puisque c'est de saison, très bonne année 2017 à toi, à la communauté Flexi et à toute l'équipe de C3E !

More
7 years 2 months ago #65528 by micker
Merci, par contre je te recommande migré vers le champ de flexi pour 2 choses :
- la compatibilité avec le module flexi google map (permet d'affiché tout les points d'une carte)
- l'ajout futur de la recherche radius pour les champs de type google map (surement milieu d'année)
Vili

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 years 2 months ago #65529 by Tomoe
Merci pour le conseil. Je le ferai à l'occasion ... si on me donne le budget pour ;-)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline