Change old Tech Reumer GoogleMaps in FlexiContent's GoogleMaps

1 year 3 months ago #65510 by Tomoe
Hi,
I've got a site made for quite a long time with FlexiContent. At that time, there was no GoogleMap field in FlexiContent, so I used Tech Reumer's GoogleMaps plugin with {mosmap address='...'} opening and closing tags. Now, this plugin has been withdrew from JED and I've got problems with it, plus it's not very secured to have a deprecated plugin on the website. So, I would like to use FlexiContent GoogleMaps field. But there are quite a lot of maps in this site (about 300)... Is there any way to change old GMaps field with new one without loosing all datas ? Ie to change field type without loosing all datas ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #65521 by micker
sorry impossible because json format isn't good....
maybe you can do it with an import

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

1 year 3 months ago #65524 by Tomoe
Thanks Micker for your answer. Too bad :-( But maybe this wouldn't be necessary, because just few minutes after this post, there was an update of the plugin, the first in more than one year. Maybe a hope of rebirth...

Et puisque c'est de saison, très bonne année 2017 à toi, à la communauté Flexi et à toute l'équipe de C3E !

1 year 3 months ago #65528 by micker
Merci, par contre je te recommande migré vers le champ de flexi pour 2 choses :
- la compatibilité avec le module flexi google map (permet d'affiché tout les points d'une carte)
- l'ajout futur de la recherche radius pour les champs de type google map (surement milieu d'année)
Vili

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

1 year 3 months ago #65529 by Tomoe
Merci pour le conseil. Je le ferai à l'occasion ... si on me donne le budget pour ;-)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.