Image can't be uploaded by the user from the Frontend

More
5 years 8 months ago #74353 by PaulMoz
Hello dear Tech Support,

I have encountered a problem when testing how to add a Flexicontent item as a registered User from the frontend on my own Joomla website. Specifically, everything is fine except for the fact that the User wouldn't be able to upload any image into an image field - neither Intro Image nor Full Image. The browse function simply doesn't work.
I don't know what causes this, all I know is that the Image Source setting for the Image Field is Joomla Article Images (into + full). 
And when I try to open a page with the item submission form with a browser console enabled, the error messages are like on the screenshots attached.

Can you please tell me how to fix this problem?

Best regards,
Pavel Mozgovoy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #74357 by micker
i think you have js problem
2 fact
- jquery conflict with your template
- js compression

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 8 months ago #74358 by ggppdk
Hello

do you mean that if you log as
administrator
or as Super user

then image selection in frontend works ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 8 months ago #74360 by PaulMoz
No, it doesn't - I log in as my fake registered User from the frontend.
And I've tested it with the Optimize CSS and Optimize JS options OFF in my template - it's a Joomlart template.
It still doesn't work - the browse option is dead so far

Regards

More
5 years 8 months ago #74361 by ggppdk
Hello

ok so the issue is not about ACL permissions , it occurs for all users in frontend

Probably the JS error occurs during page load , aka before you even try to click on the selection
You need to look at very first error in the browser"console"

Besides checking the above
Also do this: "Add to you URL"
?tmpl=component

to load the page without module, does it work ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #74420 by PaulMoz
Hello,
sorry for a big delay in response - two of my other websites had broken down, I had to restore them urgently.
As for your first suggestion, I have tried to open the add new item page in the Firefox browser with the console mode turned on. The first screenshot shows the error, please have a look.

I have also added your code - ?tmpl=component - to the URL  uibp.ru/my-articles.html?view=item&task=add (the add new item page with flexicontent) - 
and the result is shown on the second scrrenshot. To be honest., I just don't know what to do with all this

Thanks for your support, you're really kind
Best regards,
Pavel
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by PaulMoz.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline