Does the search and advanced search works?

More
11 years 10 months ago #24740 by carlinchisart
hi all,

how I can contribute to this option, i need this option how i can do something?

i know you have a lot of work but i need help whit this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #24802 by ggppdk
The ITEMs model is now unified and optimized for J1.5/J2.5 (frontend/backend), i found and fixed some issues for advanced search, but this is the last feature to fix/improve for final version

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 10 months ago #24805 by hede
Great. Does this mean FC items and fields are compatible with the Joomla 2.5 native smart search and therefore only one search form (smart search) is necessary to find Joomla and FC items? Cheers

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 10 months ago #24807 by ggppdk
I have not looked into the Smart Search feature of J2.5 yet, but you will be able to use the advanced search feature of FLEXIcontent

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 10 months ago #24813 by hede
Okay, so I need to have two search forms on my site - Smart Search for non FC items and Advanced Search for FC items? Is that right? Cheers

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 10 months ago #24814 by ggppdk
Actually Advanced search will work will other search plugins too, but i will say more very soon

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline