google maps categorie overview with all locations markers

More
7 years 11 months ago #61763 by discrockers
I used the drop down and for a second the map display the correct location. But then the Page reloads and the entered data is gone.

I just test it in my main domain with the exact same address and it works like it should. Is it maybe because I run the test page in a subdomain (just a idea)

keep on rockin
J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #61766 by micker
i didn't think .... i think you need to check any js error in debug browser

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 years 11 months ago #61789 by discrockers
I tried alot but could't solve the JS problem. I just installed a fresh joomla 3.5.1 and the latest flexicontent. I still got the following error in the console "Uncaught TypeError: Fx.Slide is not a constructor"

if I switch from protostar to beez3 it works. I also tried it with a gantry template and I the same error is shown.can you point me in a direction. I already googled but could find a solution that works for this problem

keep on rockin
J

More
7 years 11 months ago #61793 by discrockers
I just disabled the googlemaps field and the error doesn't show in the browser console

keep on rockin
J

More
7 years 11 months ago #61795 by discrockers
No sorry, my mistake. I test it with beez3 template and with this template there is no problem with the google field. I tried the protostar with and without the field enabled and the "Uncaught TypeError: Fx.Slide is not a constructor" is always there

Please help

keep on rockin
J

More
7 years 11 months ago #61796 by micker
its not a field or googlemap problem
fx.slide is the script for carrousel module (universal flexicontent module)
you have a jquery conflict try to disable jquery in your template to only use flexicontent

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline