$this->category->image est vide

More
11 years 6 months ago #29078 by Hableur

But where this parameter is in bdd ? I don't find it.

Sorry, i have read your post too quickly :? .

(same change needed in Directory view)

In wich file ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29084 by ggppdk
See the change for directory view here

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #29085 by ggppdk
About image sizes:

a temporary work around is to change:

-- views/category/view.html.php and
-- views/flexicontent/tmpl/default_categories.php

$cat_image_width = $params->get('cat_image_width', 80);
$cat_image_height = $params->get('cat_image_height', 80);

change to:

$cat_image_width = $params->get('cat_image_width', 100);
$cat_image_height = $params->get('cat_image_height', 100);

the above will not work if you save category with different size, maybe use this:

$cat_image_width = 100;
$cat_image_height = 100;

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 6 months ago #29086 by ggppdk
In future we want to add selective copy of category/item parameters to allow copying specific only parameters.

About your issue and compatibility with older versions.

I am thinking this if the parameter for category image size are not set (aka the category has not be saved yet with the new parameters), then not to resize the image? but then i am not sure this will not cause other problems

More
11 years 6 months ago #29088 by Hableur
Done for directory view change. Thanks.

For the size of categories images, I have made a hack like you write (temporary ;) ).

In future, I would find logical that for news categories, the size parameters would be set as the size of the selected image by default, and could be changer after.

For categories created with old versions, it would be logical that administrator have not to change parameters of all categories (urgently because on a production site). More, the new system, very complex, doesn't permit to use css on the image size with a class, that is not fine for personnals templates.

Well, it's a problem when updating Flexi need you to rewrite your templates.

But, I suppose it's difficult to choose between users which use Flexi only with backoffice administration, and those which make them private templates with css, php and javascript.

And I must admit it's not possible to be other than impressed by all the work you give to Flexi users.

Chapeau (in french in the text)! \o/

More
11 years 6 months ago #29094 by Hableur
An idea :

so simple, add $cat->image_src
Code:
if ($cat->id && $show_cat_image) { $cat->image = FLEXI_J16GE ? $params->get('image') : $cat->image; $cat->image_src = $joomla_image_path.DS.$cat->image;
in view.html.php for developpers !

Have a good week-end

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.665 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline