Recherche et page blanche

More
11 years 9 months ago #26435 by Tomoe
Bonjour,

En poursuivant mon exploration de FlexiContent, je me trouve confrontée à un problème : le module de recherche renvoie sur une page blanche. Très très blanche. Un lien de menu vers la recherche donne la même chose. J'ai essayé d'activer la recherche avancée, d'indexer le site, rien n'y fait. Sur une copie du site sans Flexi, pas de problème pour la recherche. Un idée ?

Joomla 2.5.6 et Flexi v2.0_RC5_r1338

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26437 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Recherche et page blanche
Turn on debug mode, and do a search to see if a message appears.

Disable all search plugins and enable one and do a search continue enabling search plugin one by one until you get a blank page or an error message

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #27884 by Pierot
Replied by Pierot on topic Recherche et page blanche
Bonjour,

Je me retrouve avec le même problème.

J’ai ajouté la page de recherche Flexi dans un menu.
La page est toute blanche.

Après avoir désactivé tous les modules de recherche (joomla – jcomment – flexi), la page de recherche flexi s’affiche correctement.

Si je réactive le module de recherche standard de Flexi, le page s’affiche correctement.
Si je réactive le module de recherche avancé de Flexi, la page est blanche.
En positionnant le rapport d’erreur sur « simple » dans l'administration de Joomla, j’ai le message: « Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in var/www/legtux.org/users/*******/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php on line 105 »

Cordialement
Pierrot

Traduction Google:
Hello,

I find myself with the same problem.

I added the search page in a Flexi menu.
The page is white.

After disabling all research modules (joomla - jcomment - flexi), flexible search page is displayed correctly.

If I reactivate the search module standard Flexi, the page displays correctly
If I reactivate the advanced search module Flexi, the page is blank.
Positioning error reporting on "simple" in the Joomla administrator, I get the message : Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in var/www/legtux.org/users/*******/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php on line 105 »

cordially
Pierrot

Joomla : 2.5.6
FC : R1420

More
11 years 7 months ago #27888 by ggppdk
The advanced search plugin is loading language wrong way and causes this error if in your current language the language file for the plugin is missing

I have fixed this and cleaned-up the format of the plugin, i ll make a downloadable zip install package

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 7 months ago #27889 by Pierot
Replied by Pierot on topic Recherche et page blanche
thank you very much ggppdk.

More
11 years 7 months ago #27902 by ggppdk
Here is the updated flexicontent advanced search plugin:
Updated:
[attachment=0:3j6qb43i]<!-- ia0 -->flexiadvsearch.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3j6qb43i]

Install via Joomla Extension Manager

Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline