Template dans la version 1.5.6 RC3

More
12 years 1 month ago #23221 by micker
essai de mettre ton image dans le renderonly de ton template pour voir

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23231 by Chabi01
Elle y est déjà...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23261 by Chabi01
Bonjour,
J'ai recodé la totalité du template catégorie et cela fonctionne en repartant de mon ancien template existant avant la mise à jour...
Y'a t'il eu un problème au niveau de la mise ? Un fichier endommagé ?
Au final, j'ai bien mes images qui sont appelées correctement les unes à la suite des autres.

Ce sujet est donc cloturé avec l'aide de la précision technique de "ggppdk" (thanks for you help ggppdk :) )
Le problème est résolu.
Je vais m'atteler à essayer de trouver une solution pour mon second problème : travailler sur comment avoir un formulaire de recherche incluant autre chose que des listes déroulantes...
Merci encore.
Cordialement

More
12 years 1 month ago #23264 by ggppdk
You want to display the category filters in the search form?

The new search view is meant to provide this, but i need to test it, but it maybe left out from the final version (RC4) if it broken

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23277 by Chabi01
Hello ggppdk :)
For the images, it's ok now : all the migration is fine with the new template logic.

For the search form, i dont want to show category (i know how to do that).
In fact, i'm wondering how to show filters in another way : for now, i see that filters are called as "select" as simple list. As i said in the other topic, i search to show the filters in an other state : if i used a checkbox field, i try to show the checkbox to filter results in the search form.
I found a way to do the trick with the "tips and tricks" : if i use a button (with an image for example), i can use a link like "filter_xxx=1" in the link.
But this is just a beginnning : i'm searching a way to write in the template (or in another file ?) the code to call the filters as they are when i fill the article : if i used a radio field, i want to show the radio field, if i used the checkbox field, i like to use de checkbox field in the form to do a multi select, etc...
I try to figure out how all this works, but if i need some help to understand how the filters works (in the code) and how to do this trick, it will be a great advancement in Flexicontent (for now, this is the biggest function missing for me).
If you can tell me where to search and what is the stuff to write, it will be great :)
Thanks for your time ;)
Regards

More
12 years 1 month ago #23278 by micker
tu afficher le filtre selectionner dans la page filtrer c'est ca ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline