Remplacer le bouton "lire la suite" par celui de Komento

More
10 years 8 months ago #39037 by claude
Better translate ;)

Hello
The elements we talked about yesterday are on a local site. But this site is the local testbed for on-line website (in maintenance). If you give me an E-mail address I will give you access so you can watch.

Regards

Claude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #39039 by ggppdk
Hello,

You can send me this via a PM , click on my forum name "ggppdk" and then send me a Private Message

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 8 months ago #39040 by ggppdk
Hello,

.. it seems, i did not understand the translation of your original post ... the read more is placed by "Kommento" and not by FLEXIcontent

I have made a patch/fix in FLEXIcontent category view to report that current view is CATEGORY (context:com_content.artcle) and not item view, but the kommento code is still adding this.

EXPLANATION:
FLEXIcontent requests all content plugins to create HTML code for every joomla event and place this HTML code at appropriate place inside FLEXIcontent layout.
... in our case this is added by event onContentAfterDisplay of kommento

Please find setting to disable this in kommento configuration or ask the developer of Kommento.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 8 months ago #39041 by claude
Hi
There's something I do not understand:
Button (Read more alone) is not set by Komento.

What I want is that the button (Fig. 1) is not displayed on the screen.

I want to keep the same elements as in the other sections (Fig. 2) and this is Komento which allows this format. I want to keep it because it's the same that all the others articles on the site

What I can not do is delete button image 1 and this button is only displayed in the link menu for fliexicontent ...

Thanks

Claude
Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #39042 by ggppdk
Hello,

ok so,
you want to remove the first read more,

for this i have given you instructions but they missed some details ...
(you made a mistake:) the menu you created was not of type "Category" but of type "Categories",

... THUS the configuration of your category was not used

I have done these steps:
1. Changed your menu item from "Categories" to "Category"
2. In category edit form changed parameters:
    a.
Read more (=> Hide) (you have done this already)
b. I selected blog template (e.g. presentation has no option to hide read more) (you can also make a copy of blog template if you want)
c. At category layout parameters of the template (bottom right of the category edit form) i have set (BOTH leading and INTRO items):
Strip and Cut parameter to YES , instead of "Yes, force read more"

Regards

More
10 years 8 months ago #39044 by claude
YESSSSSS

I arrived to do what i want. Pfouuuu
very long to understand, but now i think it's in my head ;)

Thanks very much for your patience. sometimes, i am not a good student.

Flexi is a very good extension and more now because i think i can use it for more and more and more...

Have a good evening.

Very bests regards

Claude

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline