Probleme d'affichage de la pagination

More
12 years 1 week ago #23377 by GamerLive
Bonjour j'utilise le template Yoo Streamline et joomla 2.5 et FLEXIContent 2.0 RC3 r1151 et j'ai un soucis car mon template modifie l'affichage de la pagination d'origine du com_content de joomla par un affichage très agréable, visible ici : www.yootheme.com/demo/ la pagination est visible sur le menu joomla.
Mais malheureusement sur flexicontent l'affichage est horrible comment puis je faire pour adapter la pagination de mon template yoo à flexicontent ?
Hello I am using the template and Yoo Streamline 2.5 and joomla 2.0 RC3 Flexicontent r1151 and I have a problem because my template changes the display of the original pagination of com_content joomla by a very nice display, seen here: www.yootheme.com/demo/ this pagination is visible on the menu named joomla.
But unfortunately FLEXIcontent on the display is horrible how can I do to adjust the pagination of my template yoo to FLEXIcontent ?
Sorry for my english

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #23388 by micker
ta esayer de copier le code css de la pagination du template dans celui de ton template ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 week ago #23392 by GamerLive
Oui j'ai essayé mais c'est un template compliqué, il y a le framework warp et du coup j'ai un css pagination à deux endroits, j'ai essayé les deux mais ca ne donne rien.

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

More
12 years 1 week ago #23399 by ggppdk
We have some css for the pagination , but i really don't think this is the problem, the reason that your Joomla template style for pagination is not applied, is that the container of the pagination is different than the one used by joomla category view.

Will open an issue to change this container to match joomla category view, since usually we want the Joomla template style for pagination to take effect and style up the pagination of FLEXIcontent views.
Very probably be in RC4=final, but probably not in the nightly build i will make before that.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 week ago #23408 by kenmcd
Many templates have overrides which change how the pagination appears and how it works.
I this case CSS alone cannot replicate how it appears and works.
You would also need the override code.

More
12 years 1 week ago #23495 by ggppdk
I think about pagination we can produce same HTML as joomla J1.5 and joomla J2.5 , this way most joomla templates will work without any changes:

I have opened this one, not to much work, just cannot do now ... now fixing bugs only or improving important behavior issues ... will do though

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=392

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline