Problème d'installation [SOLVED wrong file installed]

More
12 years 6 months ago #19132 by figus
Bonjour,
Je débute avec Joomla alors ma question est probablement idiote mais voici le message d'erreur obtenu à l'installation de flexicontent avec Joomla 1.6.
J'ai téléchargé la version beta de Flexicontent adaptée :

JInstaller::Install : erreur SQL Fonction DB échouée avec le numéro d'erreur 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`' at line 8 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `lpu_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`), KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `itemid` (`itemid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__flexicontent_cats_item_relations` (
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`),
KEY `itemid` (`itemid`)
) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

Merci par avance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19136 by yopyop001
Bonjour,

Ca a l'air d'être un souci avec le serveur Mysql. Ta version est "trop" récente pour accepter Type = MyIsam

Quelle est la version de Mysql utilisée?

Est-ce que cette erreur apparaît lors de l'installation d'autres composants?

Tu peux essayer de remplacer
Code:
Type=MyIsam
par
Code:
Engine=MyIsam
dans le fichier sql d'installation ou de changer de version Mysql (ça marche en 5.1.x)

A suivre...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19139 by ggppdk
There is no
"TYPE = MyISAM"

in Flexicontent v2.0 beta downloads

only thing, i comes to my mind, that you installed wrong file.

What did you download and installed?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19392 by figus
Bonjour / Hi,

J'ai téléchargé la version 2.0 et cela fonctionne correctement / You ware wright I did not dowload the right version. In the 'downloads' menu i took the latest version but now that you told me about the 2.0 version it works.
Thanks a lot

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline